Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wonderful Woes

So I am going for my second tightening on Friday. I have to admitt I was a little upset when I realized that I have to go each month to keep my hair looking right. I mean 100.00 per month is very expensive. I am going to have to start going every two months to feel like I am saving money. I love my loctician she is great  and fast she finished my hair in less than three hours and to top if off she was sick. Poor think kept on going and fininshed my hair. I cant wait until my hair is long enough to put in a pony tail I am quite tired of curling my hair every day!


I dont like sleeping in rollers and I dont like using heat on my hair. I have got to think of something that is quick and pretty or this will get old very soon. Check out my latest pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment