Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A new way to Shampoo!!


So this may not be a brand new way to shampoo but I find that it is the best way for me! I get a plastic spray bottle one that has a foam setting, and I place 1/3 water to 2/3rds shampoo in the bottle. I set the sprayer on foam and I spray it into my hair and scalp. This creates a nice foam that gets into the crevicies of my hair and scalp. I love the way my hair came out feeling light and fluffy and extra clean. I used the spray then rinsed it out of my hair using one of those sink attachement hoses from Sally's. I make sure I use a white towel so that each time I wash my hair I can dab the towel to see if my hair is clean. If I dont see any dirt on the towel then I know my hair is really clean.....I love it!! I then just place my blow dryer on the warm setting and after I have separated my locks I dry my hair and bam! I am done! Not to bad...All of that can be done in under 1 1/2 hours.
Hair Spray bottle I used
Shampoo rinser I used

No comments:

Post a Comment